Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Rest Of My Family

There are lots of people in my family (some more weird than others) but I love them all.
Of course first there is my mum and dad.
This is my Mum. 

As you can see she loves all animals!
She is young at heart and likes to give me lots of cuddles, best of all she
knows how to find food from the big cold thing in the kitchen and feed me!  
And you see those boots she has on? Well, they're really tasty and chewable too! 

This is my Dad.


He loves animals too, I think because he is one!
He is always getting told off for giving me treats from his plate
and not discouraging me to get off the sofa from where I sit 
right beside him and watch every morsel he eats!
Whenever he is around Mum seems to do a lot of eye-rolling and she also
does this strange thing with her mouth, it looks like she's
grinding her teeth, or eating glass or something!
Infact, that could be her behind Dad in this picture!!

This is Nik.



Nik has a great big heart and he also looks a bit like Tin-Tin!
His girlfriend teases him and says that now I'm here I could be his Snowy!

What do you think?


He just lacks the quiff!

She isn't being mean to him, because everyone in the
family all call for Nik when there's a problem, and he usually sorts it out!
He is a man you can rely on and will be there to help in any emergency.

This is Arann


Arann is a giggle. He is an entertainer and I won't get to see much
of him as he works abroad for eight - ten months of the year.
When he is at home he has me chasing him around and, of course, I love to please him.
He is a very good singer apparently and this year is in Majorca
where he will be doing his 'theing'!

Then there are the other people who frequent this house which
could do with being made of rubber to get everyone in! 

First there is;

Meg


Meg lives here on a permanent basis but, like Arann, she is an entertainer too, and
is only here for a few short months of the year. She is Arann's girlfriend, and a
really good dancer. She is a lot of fun too but doesn't like me chasing
and grabbing her heels the way I do with mum. She puts on an upset face
whereas mum tends to have a screamy type of expression!

This is Arann and Meg together. 


Then there is;

Ashlea


Ashlea came to see me with mum and Nik what seems like ages ago now.
I can tell she loves me because of the way she strokes and looks at me.
She has been sleeping downstairs with my mum while I get myself sorted at night
(you know, with the toilet stuff!) She keeps mum awake cos she snores
really loudly and stands up and talks and wanders around in her sleep!
She is Nik's girlfriend and almost lives here but she has to go home to
see her own dog Ellie! Sometimes!


This is them together.


These are the main people who live with me, and Benji and Fudge, but there are others!














  


No comments:

Post a Comment