Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

What I Can Do!

There are lots of people who have the opinion that because of my
disabilities I should have been put to sleep at birth.
If my parent's very sympathetic owners had listened to their vet then I would
not be here and enjoying every minute of the life they have given me.
I can only show my appreciation in the best way I know,
through expression and photo's (which my proud mum displays)!


With Joel and Miz- Mouse


Playing with Finn.


Out on an afternoon walk.


Finding interesting things to sniff out!


My most favourite thing of all; EATING!


Playing with my mouse! ALL NIGHT!


Hanging with the crew!!


Meeting new furry folk!


Sharing adventures.


Getting used to the crazy weather!


And for those of you who still believe it would have been best for
me to have been destroyed.

Bllluuuurrrgggghhhh!  



   

No comments:

Post a Comment