Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Going for a visit - 8th March 2012

My Foster Mum, Lee, had been telling me all morning
that we were going on a trip and lo and behold the older woman
who came to see us at the weekend arrived in her car and whisked us away.
It seemed a very long journey and I saw things I've never seen
before - even with my one good eye!
Finally we arrived at our destination and Nik, who I
met before, came out to meet me, he lifted me
quite easily and carried me into the house.
There was quite a welcome party when we got inside.
It seemed very busy and I didn't know where to look at first.
There was lots of legs - some a lot hairier than others - and, before I saw
them, I could smell what I knew were going to be my friends.


Benji and Fudge

They looked a bit shocked to see me and didn't come over to make a fuss,
they just stood there staring as if they couldn't believe their eyes!
I was really happy to see them and wandered over to say 'Hello' but
they were very stand-offish which is not at all what I'm used to.
It seemed to me they were frightened to death! Tsk! Frightened of me?!?
They loosened up a little bit but they were very aloof and 'special', I don't
think I was mistaken, but I'm sure they were just playing hard to get!
I had a good sniff around that house and enjoyed all the fuss and attention
and then Lee got up to go. She cuddled me and squeezed me and
snuffled in my ear and I heard her say, 'Good luck little one.'  
And then she was gone!



I wondered what would happen next!



  



   


No comments:

Post a Comment