Followers

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My name is Jessie Two Pigs and I am a 'Lethal White'.

 Hello. My name is Jessie Two Pigs and I am what is known as a 
Lethal White, which means that I was born with disabilities.
(The 'Lethal' tag comes from the fact that it would usually be the end of me,
and those like me, shortly after birth.)


Although I am very beautiful I am also deaf with very limited vision.


I was born on 9th Dec. 2011, in Scotland and my parents are Border/Bearded Collie X. 
I am one of eight pups and out of all of us myself and my two
brothers, Jed and Joel, were born with problems.


I am easy to spot because of the mark on my side. (First white on the left.)  


And I'm there on the right.

Although the vet advised that we be put to sleep our owner could not bear the idea
and contacted a lady called Lee Hughes (now Montgomery - Hughes) in Huddersfield, 
West Yorkshire who has lots of experience fostering, and finding homes, for puppies like us. We travelled all the way to her home where she, and her husband Colin, 
have cared for us, and loved us, like their own.


She calls her home a home for misfits and I suppose we do look like a right rabble
when you first meet us but really we are just a house full of love.
We hope to put visitors at their ease and overwhelm them with our keenest
attention to their hands and faces and hearts!


3 comments:

  1. What a great site and a wonderful story. Makes me tear up just reading about it! Just like every person, every animal should have the right to live and be afforded with opportunities to be loved, as they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you would like it Lady D, thanks for your support xx

      Delete
  2. Absoloutly Loved this site Chris !! & the whole story and how everything started from day 1 ...iv just made stevo put the tv on mute while i sat and read it page by page out looud !! We loved it there was alot of awwwww-ing going on and tearfull eyes.. I think its just great your an amazing writer , the way it has all been done ( definitly could be made into a book ) Jessie J is beautiful and her story is just fab , x Love Jo xxx (ps the two pigs business with her nose is wicked!!! i had to look closely but i saw it , :)

    ReplyDelete