Followers

Sunday 25 March 2012

First Visitors - 10th March 2012

My very first visitor was the young woman who came 
with my new mum to see me at Auntie Lee's house. 
Her name is Natalie and she talks very quietly.


This time, when I met her, she had two dogs and a little girl with her.
As soon as they arrived mum put my harness on and we all went
into the woods for a walk, and afterwards I understood why?!


The two dogs are called Dora and Tyson and they are as mad as a box of frogs!
I don't know which one is worse.

DORA  


Dora is a nutter, she wasn't satisfied with just running around and doing
the usual sniffing stuff, oh no, she kept bowling me over and running
into me as if she was the one that's blind?!
I mean, it's not as if there's not enough space to run
around in the woods?! There's loads!

TYSON

At first, Tyson wasn't interested in me at all, he just wanted to do what I thought  
we all would do, sniff every blade of grass and tree stump! 
He got bored quickly though cos soon he was looking at me
with a very expectant expression!  That's when he began lunging at me and because
of his weight, he pinned me to the floor. I wasn't too concerned to begin
with but he suddenly got very boisterous and began to take greater interest in
my bum! I didn't like that, especially when at the same time Dora would be
stopping me from getting away. When Mum waved her arms around they left me
alone but they soon came back.

All I wanted to do was play with the pretty little girl in the pink wellies but
every time I got close that dozy Dora would charge into me again!
I told her off in the end cos she was getting right on my nerves!
I had the last laugh though cos when we went home they stayed in the
garden and I had the little girl all to myself.

LYDIA


We got on really well but I soon discovered that her skin is not as tough as that of my other playmates. She grimaced a few times and at first, I didn't know why but I soon realised. 
I just get so giddy and want to jump and lick and grab at things
that I like the look of and want to play with. 

I'm getting the hang of it though. Although I'm still rough with Fudgie - and my mum - I
know I have to be more careful with other people, and Benji!

Lydia was great fun, she laughed a lot, but her mum didn't seem so keen on
our tug-of-war. I thought the jacket she was wearing was lovely
and soft on my gums and teeth and there was a lot of give in
it when I tugged really hard. That game soon stopped though
when Lydia took it off. She had on a great pair of shorts though
which were really tough and I had a lot of fun with those in-between mum
and Natalie chasing me around.  
Lydia beckoned for me to go upstairs with her and of course, any opportunity to have
another tug on those shorts was a great incentive. So off I went.
I hadn't been upstairs before and I was surprised to find that the floor in one of the 
rooms was lovely and slippy and Lydia pulled me around quite easily.
She tried to jump onto a long flat comfy looking thing, which I have since
discovered is my dad's bed, but she couldn't quite make it cos it is very high.
She was dangling her feet in front of my face and suddenly I got the urge to
grab the stripey woolly things she wore on her legs.
I pulled and pulled and Lydia bumped to the floor, I saw her mouth open but
I couldn't hear what she said. She was sort of pulling a funny face too!
She seemed to be enjoying our game so I pulled the tights more and more
and she picked up a fair bit of speed as she slid across the floor on her bum, but
then she came to a very abrupt stop. She seemed to be stuck.
There is a large dressing table in mum and dad's room and Lydia had her
legs wrapped around one of the legs. I tried to help her all I could, I tugged and
tugged but she would not budge. The leg of the woolly tights I had hold of got
longer and longer and longer and longer but still, I could not get her free.
Lydia's face was very red by now and very wet and crumpled.

She laughed about it afterwards!! 
   

      






    

1 comment: