Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

My New Brothers

Benji and Fudge

What a strange pair these are?! One minute they like me then the next they don't!
I really wish they would make their minds up!
I don't think they understand what's it's like to be a girl in the midst of such
a highly fuelled testosterone-filled household. The males here are crazy!
They run a mile when they see me and no hurdle appears to be too high!?!


'The Boys' belong to Nik, he rescued them from a farm in Newcastle
when he was the landlord of a pub. They were only six weeks old and when Nik
went to see them he couldn't believe how they were living.
They were in a cage in the back of a beat-up old range rover with
no food or water. He was only there to buy one but his heart would not allow
him to leave the other pup behind so he took them both.
They are really very good boys, I know this because everyone looks at them kindly.


They are rather handsome too!

Benji likes to guard us, he lays on the windowsill and watches everything
and everybody that comes into the street, and if he thinks they 
deserve a good barking at then he lets them have it.
He loves Nik more than anything and would walk a million miles to be with him.


He likes to smile a lot too!

And so does Fudgie!


Fudgie is daft. He likes to think he's tough and tries to tell me off if I 
'invade his personal space'. What a clown!
I have him sussed though. Just because I cannot hear anything
doesn't mean I don't know he's barking or giving me a warning growl,
I can feel the rumble, but I act as if I'm oblivious and take his toy or side
swipe him with a quick nip before he's realised my cheek.
He just doesn't get it, he looks at me as if I'm some kind of monster, and then...
when I play bow to him and yap a couple of times he's like putty in my hands.
We run around and chase each other like crazy things, I think he's going to
be my best playmate cos as much as Beni looks eager he plays like an old man
and never lets himself go. He is a fatty though, so perhaps he knows he
needs to lose a few pounds before he can get the better of me!


Nik with Benji and Fudge 









   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment