Followers

Wednesday 18 April 2012


IN THE AFTERNOON!
"So, they thought they were funny this morning then?"
"Right well, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind."
"Fudgie that was cruel what you did earlier, I wanted to play and you ignored me...
Fudgie, look at me when I'm telling you off!"
"You know how much I like to play with you and you pretended you were tired...
Fudgie, will you at least look as though your listening?" 
"Oi, ignoramous look at me!"
"I said, "Look at me!"

"Right guys its time for a serious chat."

"Benji, who's the boss?"

Benji - "Well, I thought I was but now I come to think of it!"










2 comments:

  1. wow look how much Jessie has grown! Alana xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is grwoing like crazy! She knocks Fudgie around all over the place! xx

    ReplyDelete