Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2012

I've been in hospital...

...but luckily I have someone to hold my hand now I'm home!


I slipped my harness and very stupidly I ran home and wolfed down a plate
of raisins that mum had put out for hedgehogs on the front garden.
She was very upset about it and rushed me off to the vets.
Thankfully Nats had just turned up so she was able to take us as mum's
car is off the road. I didn't know what was happening but enjoyed
the attention from the nice man, until he thrust  a needle in my neck and
put me in a cage and then went off to continue the operation he was doing on
another dog. I was very scared and cried and cried.
The 'nicish' man came back then with a young woman who shaved my leg and
they put another needle in there! When I woke up my tummy was sore and
I had a drip in my leg. I stayed in that place all night, I was very tired but
I managed to cry a lot all the same! I missed my mum and dad, and
Benji and Fudge too! Mum came to get me the following morning with Arann
and I was very pleased to see them.
They took me home and everyone made a big fuss of me.




Fudgie is watching me like a hawk now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment