Followers

Thursday 12 April 2012

Easter Weekend

Well, Easter was busy!


Not that I'm grumbling of course but I was a bit tired
after 4 hours of being constantly on the go, walking here and walking there!
What a day!



Dad took me over to the woods in the morning and I met his
friend, Ginger, and his dog Tizer. Tizer was great, he got a bit fresh at
times but he didn't get anywhere! He misses his friend Tia who died last year.
I think I know a little of how he feels for I miss my brothers Jed and Joel,


Joel and Jed

and I also miss Benji and Fudgie when they go for a sleepover at Ashlea's.
I didn't get chance to miss them this weekend though cos
I was so blumin busy! I missed Fudgie later in the evening cos I like our last play of the day!



Meg was waiting for me when I got home from the woods with dad. 
She more or less spun me around and headed me out of the door in
the direction of the train station. We live alongside the main Leeds - York
Railway line and sometimes it can be busy. Steam trains go past in the
spring and summer. Two went by on Sunday, a black and a green one.  

Half way to the station we stopped and when I focused I could just about
see two figures coming towards us. A big black dog and with
him, a man dressed to match! Meg and the man hugged and the
black dog was friendly too. He was very BIG, his name is Max!
We went home and Max ran through the house to meet Tizer who
was still loitering in the garden, he left soon after. 

Max was good fun, we played for a while, he wasn't rough at all even though
he is so much bigger than me. The man in black was Meg's dad
and he wanted to go for a walk. I thought we were just going into
the woods again but this time we cut across a field and went along a
bridal path to another wood. I enjoyed it until my feet started to hurt.
I walked through some weed type things and my pads started to burn.
Arann picked me up and carried me through them.
He looked a bit surprised and didn't know that nettles can sting dogs too!

After that I wanted to go home and so off I went, following our tracks.
Arann ran after me and held me until Meg, her dad and Max caught us up,
and we came home. I just wanted to lie down but Max still wanted to play!



I slept really well that night! 




   












     

No comments:

Post a Comment