Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Meeting Milo

Recently mum took me for a ride in the car. I quite like riding in the front seat and
watching all the other vehicles, I'd really like to chase them.
When we got to our destination mum got me out and took me over to
where I could make out two people and another dog. I wasn't sure who the other dog
was but when I got up close I recognised his smell. It was my brother, Milo.
He has grown so big! I was somewhat overwhelmed with the occasion
and at first I wasn't keen on all the attention he was giving me but then
we went on a nice walk.

Here are some pictures of our time together.





I couldn't believe how big he'd got!










and I didn't like all the fuss...



            I don't think he liked me telling him off!


                         But he wouldn't leave me alone all the same.

Now normally I don't like water, but it would seem Milo loves it.



and of course he had to splash me!

             So I just had to have a word about it...




         But mum told me off for being a spoilsport.


I listened to what she had to say...


                  ...and I said 'Sorry.' (But whispered 'If you ever do that again hairy,
                                      you'll be the one who's sorry!)  

I hope I see him again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment