Followers

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Meeting a GIANT!

I had another encounter recently too!
Nik has been taking us to a large wooded area that is quite a long way from where we live.
It's called Bishop's Wood and its a very popular place for people with dogs,
and horses. On one of our excursions we came across a giant. And I mean GIANT!
Nik ran off into the woods with Benji and Fudgie, and mum shouted something like,
'There goes Bear Grylls' after him.
We could hear him crashing through the undergrowth. 
He was a bit bothered that Benji and Fudge would be frightened and
start a fight - not that they ever have - he was just being safe! 
I have to say I was startled when I saw this collosus walking towards me and
even more so when he got up close. 

                                                                                     How big are your feet?


Are they the same on the other side?  

 
Even your shadow is bigger than me!

I can't even look into your face when you sit down!

 
Why is my dad letting that big dog lick his head?

Hey lady, wouldn't you prefer a little girl like me? I won't eat as much!  

 
Help me someone, he's drooling down my neck!

This is my new friend Dillon.
He is an Irish Wolfhound.
I know a story about an Irish Wolfhound who lived many years ago.
His name was Gelert.

No comments:

Post a Comment